Registration for the Canadian National Dance Championships (CNDC)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org , so that we hold space for your dancers at the competition of your choice for 2020. It is recommended that once you know what competition you are attending you RSVP to avoid being disappointed if the competition should fill up before the RSVP deadline.
WHERE TO MAIL PAYMENT:
C/O Alison Sharp
1725 Fifth Line
Selwyn, Ontario K9J 6X5
Early Bird Discount if entries received and payments are made by DECEMBER 20, 2019
- Please contact for entry deadlines per province.
- CDNC will charge $50.00 for any returned, NSF or cancelled cheques.
- Cheque or money order for the total fees are to be paid in full to "CDNC" by ENTRY DUE DATE . Late entry fees may apply.
- Any changes made to the schedule after the final schedule has been released will be charged an additional fee.
- The studio director is responsible to ensure that all forms are filled out accurately and dancers are placed in the correct category. Changes on the day of the competition must be made to the CDNC director at the start of the day.
- Award money will be paid and mailed to the studio directors after the competition.
- Studios must notify CDNC in advance for any set-up times that may be required
Copyright © 2015 The Canadian Dance Organization